Saturday, January 7, 2017

Free training videos loaded.


Free udemy training lectures

I have added some of my udemy training videos. You can access them by selecting the lecture under the 'Pages' section. In all, I have published four lectures:

  • BPC Embedded Fundamentals
  • Aggregation Levels and Filters
  • Our first planning function and 
  • SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
Each page contains a link to access the udemy course at a huge discount.

Let me know what you think

3 comments:

  1. I am technology Enthusiast. Your blog is really awesome, attractive and impressive. I like the way you think. it is very useful for Java SE & Java EE Learners. Your article adds best knowledge to our Java Online Training in India. or learn thru Java Online Training in India Students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information about sap. i am looking SAP HANA Online Training with real time project.

    ReplyDelete