Monday, February 27, 2017

Characteristic Relationships as AMDP


Characteristic Relationships as AMDP

In the course of the last few days I have been working on a BW system 740 SP10 and trying to get a Characteristic Relationship with an ABAP Managed Database Procedure to work. I have followed all the documentation published by SAP and countless blogs, but I continued to get errors.

Whenever I execute a planning sequence, I get a short dump:


There is no information in this short dump. Looking at the HANA logs, and a little more information is obtained:

Procedure/Function 'SAPXXX'.'ZCL_DEMO=>DERIVE' not found in catalog!

Solution

The solution to this problem is hidden away in the ABAP documentation and is not intuitive at all. I have added the full process to create a CR with AMDP to my teachable course, that you can access here:




No comments:

Post a Comment